Exceptional Performance and Flexibility in a Secure Environment
Private cloud is the ideal solution for enterprises with heavy regulatory requirements that also want to take advantage of the cost savings and flexibility of cloud environment. Private cloud is highly cost effective for predictable workload environments.
CherryRoad’s private cloud solutions are built on fully dedicated (not shared or multi-tenant), customizable and standards based infrastructure housed in our enterprise-grade data centers.
Use Cases for Private Cloud
- Environments requiring the highest level of security.
- Enterprises with heavy regulatory compliance requirements, such as SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, and PCI.
- Specialized hardware, OS, or software licensing requirements.
- The need for dedicated hardware or data sequestration
- Requirements for cloud resources to be in a private locked location
Why Choose CherryRoad Private Cloud Services
- Fully dedicated infrastructure, hardware, and software.
- Highly customizable: each private cloud is built to the exact specs of each client, custom designed for their unique needs.
- Ensures that mission-critical applications are highly secure and highly available.
- Highly compliant.
- Optimizes the use of IT resources.
- High Availability (HA) infrastructure designed for 100% uptime.
- No single point of failure or bottleneck.
- 40 Gb/s, ultra-low latency, InfiniBand network technology.
- Highly efficient distributed storage, resulting in superior I/O performance.
- Supports multiple Operating Systems (OS).
- Robust, and customized as necessary, Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Some Client Love
“You provided diverse connectivity in support of the underlying network, along with management and maintenance of the highest levels.”
“We realized that the people who were interacting with us were great at technology, they understood our requirements, relate to what we needed and came up with the best possible solution based on our specific needs.”
“In addition to the security and infrastructure of the site, the most important selection factors were customer service, cost, and reliability. You provided exactly what we wanted.”