AWS Direct Connect
Connecting you Directly to Amazon Web Services Cloud
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect Partner, we are able to connect our colocation, dedicated hosting, managed hosting, and cloud hosting customers directly to the AWS cloud and AWS GovCloud, thus providing a direct and private, highly secure connection between the colocated, dedicated and/or cloud environment with us and the AWS cloud.
Work with us to maximize your AWS cloud’s advantages, with direct connectivity that is scalable, reliable, and
provides local area network like latency.
AWS Direct Connect services
- Port type: shared or dedicated
- Port speed: Gigabit Ethernet (1,000 Mb/s) or 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10,000 Mb/s)
AWS Service Locations
Is AWS Cost Effective Through CherryRoad?
You will be pleasantly surprised to find that the dedicated AWS DC port/circuit does not cost much more than a simple intra-facility cross-connect. Contact Us to know more
For more information on the AWS Direct Connect service from AWS, please refer to
How to get connected via AWS Direct Connect
- First, decide on the quantity, you may use multiple ports simultaneously for redundancy and added capacity; we will make sure that each port circuit takes a different and redundant path from the other and size (GigE or 10 GigE) of the ports that you need.
- Second, order the AWS Direct Connect port(s) at the appropriate region US East (Virginia) or US West (Washington or Oregon) using your AWS Management Console.
- Third, provide us the AWS-issued LOA/CFA (Letter of Authorization/Connecting Facility Assignment) document. It will provide us all the information we need to get you connected and will be used as an attachment to your AWS DC Service Order with us.
- Fourth, test and turn-up your AWS Direct Connect port(s). Install timeframe can be as quick as just a few days!
Some Client Love
“You provided diverse connectivity in support of the underlying network, along with management and maintenance of the highest levels.”
“We realized that the people who were interacting with us were great at technology, they understood our requirements, relate to what we needed and came up with the best possible solution based on our specific needs.”
“In addition to the security and infrastructure of the site, the most important selection factors were customer service, cost, and reliability. You provided exactly what we wanted.”